1. You often have trouble falling asleep because things are constantly writing themselves in your head.
2. The notes app on your phone has hundreds of story ideas.
3. There’s a folder on your computer called Rejected Writing Tidbits where you store all the things that never came to be, in the off chance they may one day be (also perhaps a sign you have hoarder tendencies).
4. You can be suffering from writers block for days and be in the depths of despair and then see something that out of nowhere makes magic in your head and suddenly words can’t stop flowing from your hands. This often happens at the most inconvenient times. Like during finals.
5. Your brain never turns off. It is constantly searching for new ideas.
6. Some days you feel as if every original thought has already been had. Some days you feel as if…
View original post 262 more words