- I don’t think I’ll be able to be 100% sad anymore when I hear The Script’s “If You See Kay”. I mean… think about it. “If you see Kay”. If. You. See. Kay. If-U-C-K. Get it?
- Earlier today after eating at a restaurant I headed to the toilet. Just as I walked out I caught a reflection of myself in the mirror, my hair looked purplish because of the lights. And I thought, “I wonder if purple highlights and silver undertones would somehow suit me.”
- And a continuation of that: I thought I might just grow out my hair until graduation. Just so the girls could see how I look with long–or at least medium–hair. Then I thought… why the hell would I do that? (Note: my hair hasn’t touched my shoulders since over two years ago.)
- How do people build bridges across rivers? You know, the ones that could carry people away because they have such a strong current.
- Why are most baby animals (mammals in particular–even the dangerous ones) cute? Have you ever seen a baby hippo? It’s so adorable!
- I wonder how long it takes for other people to fall asleep. I can just lie down for an hour and still stay awake. That doesn’t help my daily life, considering I have to wake up quite early even on holidays.
- What do other people think about when they have random thoughts?
- When I was a kid and understood nothing about sex, I thought kissing someone could make a woman pregnant. The memory surfaced today since I saw a Disney Princess picture kissing her dream prince. Did anyone else go through the same thing as me?
- Where should I store coffee if I have to smuggle it inside my own house and hide it from my ever-nosy mom?
- How can people not like coffee? I have a friend who can’t stand caffeine, but she still likes coffee nonetheless.
- I wonder why I’m so random.
These thoughts were thought in no particular order, and are a part of my daily life. :)